Military Rental Process
Military rental process on Guam is easy with the right help If you are a military member and have decided to live off base, Guam Rental Finder can help you find an island paradise to call your Guam home. We’ve helped hundreds of military members find great rentals on Guam. Whether you need a home close to Andersen Air Force Base, close to Big Navy or something in between, we can help you find a great rental. We are familiar with the housing office process for both Navy and Air Force housing. We can help you find the best Guam rental that offers the most value for your OHA (Overseas Housing Allowance).
Here is how it works
* Check your OHA – Before starting your house search make sure you know your OHA amount. Keep in mind, Guam is not BHA. Check your OHA amount for Guam here.
* Search for properties – Take a look at our website to see what kind of options are available for you within you OHA amount in the area you prefer. On Guam there are quite a few options for houses, condos, apartments and townhomes to choose from, but if you are not sure, start with our popular Guam rentals. If you would like us to select rentals based on your criteria, we can also do that.
* Ask us – If you have any questions, just call, email, text or stop by our office.
* Take a tour -Let us know which Guam rentals you like, and we will pick you up(or meet you) and take you to see any rental you want to see, anywhere on Guam.
* Select a rental – The hardest thing in the rental process is selecting the place, after that we coordinate with the housing office and work together to get you moved into the rental quickly.
Keep in mind, we help you every step of the way in the military rental process on Guam. Ask us if you have any questions.