Ladera Tower 310 Ladera Lane 1809, Mangilao, Guam 96913,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all the paperwork.
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the rental YOU like!
Our Free Services
Last Updated April - 28 - 2023
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
This Furnished unit offers a panoramic ocean views of the Pacific Ocean!!! You can see coastal lines from Marbo Cave to Pago Bay. Unit is spacious with large living areas; the outdoor balcony patio is oversized; and the master bathroom is ultra luxurious. Very popular with military personnel with short distance (10-15 minutes drive) to AAFB. Walking distance to schools nearby (Guam Community College, George Washington HS and University of Guam). Ladera Towers offer full amenities, such as gated security, mailbox, gym, pool and tennis courts.
- List Price : Unavailable
- MLS Number : 23-1055
- Status : Taken
- Type : Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style : Condominium
- Building/House #: 310
- Street Name : Ladera
- Building Name: Ladera Tower
- Apt/Unit #: 1809
- Village: Mangilao
- State/Province: GU
- Postal Code: 96913
- Ownership : Fee Simple
- Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
- Zoning : R-2
- Unit is on Floor # : 18
- Bedroom(s) : 3
- Bathroom(s) : 2
- Stories : 21
- Condition : Excellent
- Year Built : 1998
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof : Concrete
- Flooring : Carpet
- Fence : Full
- ADA Compliance : Unknown
- Utilities : Electricity
- Laundry : Laundry Closet
- Pets : No Pets Allowed
- Lease Details : Section 8 Voucher Accepted : No
- Backup Generator : Full
- Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
- Other : Exercise Room,Fire Sprinkler Sys.,Mail Delivery,Pavillion/BBQ Area,Playground Area,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,Secured Entry,Security Guard,Tennis Court/Basketball Court,
Market Statistics for Mangilao, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Mangilao
Mangilao is the capital for Guam's Education. The village is located in the central part of the island. It is mostly made up of residential houses and apartments. Though there are no shopping outlets, there are many businesses also located in the village. More than 6,000 people who are not from the village travel to Mangilao daily for work.
The village is a twenty minute, more or less, drive away from both the AAFB up north and NEX down south. Mangilao takes a lot of pride in their village and island. When you drive, you will notice a few walls along the main roads that are painted with bright beautiful masterpieces. Mangilao shows off their pride through the University's young talented artists that paint murals on the side of walls on the main highway.
Mangilao is home to two main collegiate schools on Guam. The University of Guam and the Guam Community College, and are both a five minute drive away from each other. Many who continue on to higher education from grad school attend the institutions; a few students are from the Micronesian Islands, such as Chuuk or Palau. Due to the schools and many homes, Mangilao is a mixing pot of diversity. This is great because you get to meet and experience the different types of culture that the Marianas have to show you.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Tuesday 30th of May 2023 08:11 AM
137 Hibiscus Street 1st floor, Mangilao, Guam 96913
University Manor 111, Mangilao, Guam 96913
Route 10 551B, Mangilao, Guam 96913
168 CADENA STREET 3, Mangilao, Guam 96913
310 Ladera Lane VARIOUS, Mangilao, Guam 96913
189 Corten Torres Street 202, Mangilao, Guam 96913
191 Rojas East Lane G-3, Mangilao, Guam 96913