Holiday Tower Condo 788 Route 4 907, Sinajana, Guam 96910,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Enjoy the luxury and conveniences of high-end condominium living in this wonderful 3 bedroom/2 bathroom unit with beautiful panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and northern Guam. This upgraded unit has lots of room and an open floor plan with ceramic tiles throughout the unit. Common area amenities include a swimming pool and jacuzzi, BBQ pavilion, tennis/basketball court, fitness room, and large lobby with pool and ping pong tables. Covered parking, on-site USPS mail delivery, secured access with security guard, and partial backup generator included. Centrally located, minutes to shopping, restaurants, and very close to Naval Hospital and Naval Base Guam. Business license ready and military verified. Call now for showing.
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 22-2186
Type : Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
Style : Condominium
Building/House #: 788
Street Name : Route 4
- Building Name: Holiday Tower Condo
- Apt/Unit #: 907
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : Unknown
House Size : 1428 sq ft
Unit is on Floor # : 9
Bedroom(s) : 3
Bathroom(s) : 2
Stories : 10
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 1996
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Ceramic Tile
Fence : Gated
ADA Compliance : Unknown
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Laundry : Inside
Pets Allowed : Cats
Parking : # of Spaces Covered
Lease Details : Section 8 Voucher Accepted
Backup Generator : Partial
Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
Exercise Room,Fire Sprinkler Sys.,Mail Delivery,Pavillion/BBQ Area,Playground Area,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,Secured Entry,Tennis Court/Basketball Court,
Market Statistics for Sinajana, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Sinajana!
Sinajana is just up the hill of Hagatna. This village is known for its sidewalks
that cover the entire village. It is made up of mostly residential areas, with a few
small convenience stores throughout. Its population is estimated at 3,000 residents.
Sinajana is surely a great place for any growing family.
Sinajana is five minutes away from the U.S Naval Hospital in Agana Heights.
For those who want to travel up north like Dededo would most likely take you
fifteen minutes. There are two main schools located in the village: Carlos L.
Taitano Elementaru School, a public school, and Bi Baumgartnr Memorial School,
a private Catholic school. For those students who will be attending other schools
outside the village, such as a public high school or DoDea, there are bus stops
located around the village for all your conveniences.
Take some time for an outdoor adventure in Sinajana. The Sinajana Community
Center house the Senior Citizen Recreational Center, the Chief Hurao Chamoru
Cultural Camp, and sports facilities for basketball and baseball - great opportunity
to spend some time with the family. Since there are sidewalks at every corner of the
village, it is a great place to go for a morning run or evening walk. There is hardly
any traffic deep in the village so it is very peaceful and quiet.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Saturday 13th of August 2022 02:19 AM
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE