Harvest Gardens Condominium 139 Untalan Torre Street A102, MongMong-Toto-Maite, Guam 96910,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Close to Agana Shopping Center, Harvest School, 10 min drive to Naval Hospital. Great 2 year new 3bd/2ba condo, fully furnished, new furniture, new paint with 2 parking space.
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 22-2024
Type : Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
Style : Condominium
Building/House #: 139
Street Name : Untalan Torre
- Building Name: Harvest Gardens Condominium
- Apt/Unit #: A102
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : R-2
House Size : 1180 sq ft
Unit is on Floor # : 1
Bedroom(s) : 3
Bathroom(s) : 2
Stories : 2
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 2013
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Pets Allowed : Contact Agent
Parking : # of Space Uncovered
Lease Details : Section 8 Voucher Accepted
Market Statistics for MongMong-Toto-Maite, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the villages of MongMong-Toto-Maite!
The three villages of Mongmong-Toto-Maite compromise one municipality.
Located in central Guam, many residents consider the village to be very quiet and peaceful place
to call home. Mongmong and Toto are generally rural, residential area. MongMong is the most populated
of the three villages. Toto is known for its winding roads and wetlands. Maite is known for its majestic
views of Guam's sunset just off its cliff.
Mongmong-Toto-Maite is seven minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights and also downtown Tamuning;
For those who want to travel down south, like the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita, will take you twenty minutes to get there.
Juan Q. San Miguel Elementary School and Harvest Christian Academy are the only two schools in the village. There are buses
that serve those students who will attend other schools in other villages and DoDea. There are bus stops throughout the village
for your convenience.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Saturday 13th of August 2022 04:19 AM