OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
1st floor 1 bedroom unit with refrigerator, stove with oven and central a/c. Amenities include well maintained grounds, on site management, on site security, assigned parking, coin laundry (under renovation). Convenient central location! Close proximity to mom and pop stores, churches and schools. Short drive to the Agana Shopping Center for shopping, dining and entertainment.
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 23-1899
Type : Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
Style : Condominium
Street Name : MaiMai Road
- Building Name: Apusento Gardens Condo-Ordot-Chalan Pago
- Apt/Unit #: P102
Village: Ordot-Chalan Pago
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : Unknown
House Size : 700 sq ft
Unit is on Floor # : 1
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Stories : 3
Condition : Very Good
Year Built : 1990
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Vinyl Tile
Fence : Chain Link
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Laundry : Coin Operated
Pets : No Pets Allowed
Parking : Total # Designated Parking Spaces
Lease Details : Section 8 Voucher Accepted : No
Mail Delivery,Playground Area,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,
Market Statistics for Ordot-Chalan Pago, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the serene village of Chalan Pago-Ordot!
Chalan Pago-Ordot is located in the eastern-central part of Guam. The village is small
but has a strong community. Most of its topography is filled with many low hills, small valleys,
wetlands, and streams. Most residents have been built along these hills and nearby mountains.
The area is rich with lush green vegetation such as bamboos, mangroves, palm trees, and local flowers.
Chalan Pago-Ordot is twenty minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. If you are traveling up North,
like to Yigo, it would take you twenty five minutes. For those with children, there are a few schools in the village,
public and private for all your Childs' needs. If you wish to send your child to DoDea or a school in another village
other than Chalan Pago-Ordot, there are bus stops located throughout the village for your child's transportation.
The village is a great place to call home. Chalan Pago-Ordot is known for its peaceful and cozy atmosphere.
It is a place for those who love simplicity and relaxation. The island breeze is constant in the village.
The people are friendly and welcoming to their neighbors. There are small stores and a supermarket for your
convenience. Route 10 goes straight through the village, so driving is fairly easy to get around.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Monday 25th of September 2023 04:10 PM