977 Turner Rd, Asan, Guam 96910, $4,410
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all the paperwork.
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the rental YOU like!
Our Free Services
Last Updated April - 16 - 2023
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
What gorgeous executive fenced in home isn't complete without Ocean, Sunrise, Sunset, and Mountain Views?? This home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 1,300 Sq Ft tiled roof observation deck with outside wet bar! This home is designed for entertaining or enjoying all the beauty Guam has to offer privately! This Home comes with an emergency generator and a shed for easy storage! This stunning home is on a very quite street with a very active neighborhood watch and friendly neighbors! Pest Control and Yard Maintenance is included! If you'd like to view, contact your favorite Realtor TODAY! You don't want to miss out!
- List Price : $4410
- MLS Number : 23-1244
- Status : Active
- Type : Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 977
- Street Name : Turner Rd
- Village: Asan
- State/Province: GU
- Postal Code: 96910
- Property Size: 929 sqm
- Ownership : Fee Simple
- Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
- Zoning : Unknown
- House Size : 3596 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) : 4
- Bathroom(s) : 3.5
- Stories : 2
- Condition : Excellent
- Year Built : 2015
- Construction : Block Concrete
- Roof : Concrete
- Flooring : Ceramic Tile
- Fence : Full
- Utilities : Digital Cable
- Laundry : Inside
- Pets : Cats
- Parking : Garage
- Backup Generator : Full
- Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
- Other : # of Ceiling Fans,Secured Entry,
Market Statistics for Asan, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Asan-Maina!
Asan-Maina is located in the southern part of Guam. The area is quite large so it is commonly broken down into two portions the main village along the coast is Asan, and its neighboring community between Nimitz Hill and Agana Heights is called Maina.
This fairly modern-looking suburban village is pleasant. Its land sits partly on the hillside of Nimitz Hill and partly on the flat land below it, near the sea. Many houses are built on the hillside, and a very few near the sea.
The village is five minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. To get to Navy Exchange in Santa Rita will take you nine minutes. If you want to travel to the central, downtown area of Tamuning, it would take you about ten minutes. There are no schools located in the village, but there are buses that do stop in the Asan-Maina. The buses serve all students who will be attending DoDea schools, public school, and private schools in other villages. Route 1, commonly referred to as Marine Drive, passes right on the side of Asan so it is fairly easy to get through the village.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Tuesday 30th of May 2023 08:37 AM
215 Tuba Street, Asan, Guam 96910
196B Ramona Street, Asan, Guam 96910