599 West O'Brien Street, Hagatna, Guam 96910,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
***A MUST-SEE HOUSE FOR RENT*** House is centrally, each bedroom comes with a private bathroom, an office space plus concrete perimeter fence. Rear side of the house is fully-gated. May come with or without furniture. House is in move-in ready condition. Pet(s) may be accepted, depending on their type, size and with Pet Deposit. Please schedule a showing with your favorite Realtor.
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 17-3411
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 599
Street Name : West O'Brien
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : R-1
House Size : 1150 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 3
Stories : 1
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 2007
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Ceramic Tile
Fence : Concrete
Utilities : Cable TV - Billed
Laundry : Enclosed
Pets Allowed : Contact Agent
Lease Details : Navy Validation #
Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
# of Ceiling Fans,
Market Statistics for Hagatna, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Hagatna!
Hagatna is the capital of Guam. The village is nestled in central Guam, between Agana Bay and Agana Heights.
It is the business center of Guam, and because of this it is one of Guam's least populated residential villages.
There is much history that is still present today that you may spot on the side of the road.
The village is fifteen minutes away from Navy Exchange, in Santa Rita. For those who are traveling to the U.S.
Naval Hospital only takes less than ten minutes, and less than thirty minutes to get to Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo.
Route 1 cuts through the village, so getting around are easy. If you have a child, there is a public elementary school in
the village and a private high school for girls only also-should your child be attending another school in another village or DoDea,
there are bus stops around the village for your convenience.
The history of Guam is rich in Hagatna. There are many places for you to see and explore. Latte Stone Park contains eight
latte stone pillars that were transferred by the military back in the 1950s. The stones were built by the ancient Chamorro's
who lived in huts that were built on top of the pillars. At the base of the cliff lines, there are man-made caves that were used
by the Japanese during World War II. One cave is located directly behind the Latte Stone Park. The Plaza de Espana was the location
of the Governor's Palace during the Spanish occupation in 1693, also located in Hagatna. The plaza also has historical structures that date back to the 1700s.
Just around the corner of the Plaza de Espana is the Spanish bridge, built in the 1800s. Hagatna holds Guam's greatest treasure that is all waiting for you to discover.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Tuesday 5th of July 2022 07:36 AM