5 Nimitz Dr., Piti, Guam 96915,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Live in comfort in the gorgeous southern Guam mountains in this 4 bedroom, 2 bath house in Nimitz Estates. Featuring two spacious family rooms, ample storage, tankless water heater, indoor laundry, all split AC units are inverter type mature landscaping and a partial ocean view - all in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from Naval Hospital and Navy Base Guam. Contact your favorite Realtor today to see it in person!
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 21-302
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 5
Street Name : Nimitz Dr.
Postal Code: 96915
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
House Size : 2200 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 4
Bathroom(s) : 2
Stories : 1
Condition : Very Good
Year Built : 1992
Construction : Block Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Ceramic Tile
Fence : Partial
Utilities : Electricity
Laundry : Inside
# of Ceiling Fans,
Market Statistics for Piti, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Piti!
Piti is located on the southern coastal part of Guam. The village is lush with Guam's green jungles and mangrove.
There are many historical sites and natural beauty the village has to offer you. The coastal waters flourish with
marine life and there are numerous of outdoor activities for all your enjoyment.
Piti is seven minutes away from both the U.S. Naval Hospital and Navy Exchange. The drives along marine drive to
both locations have barely any traffic at any time of the day. For those who are traveling up to Yigo or Dededo,
may take you about twenty five minutes or less.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Sunday 20th of June 2021 10:44 PM