331A Chalan Monessa Jusice Lujan, Ordot-Chalan Pago, Guam 96910, $6,615
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all the paperwork.
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the rental YOU like!
Our Free Services
Last Updated February - 05 - 2023
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Just stunning! Enjoy magnificent ocean views of Pago Bay from this beautiful five-bedroom, seven-bathroom executive home! Newly constructed with 4,600 square feet of space, this modernly finished house includes many wonderful features such as a huge rooftop lanai and a separate soaking tub in the master bathroom. Call now to schedule a viewing of this amazing home while it's still available!
- List Price : $6615
- MLS Number : 23-504
- Status : Active
- Type : Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 331A
- Street Name : Chalan Monessa Jusice Lujan
- Village: Ordot-Chalan Pago
- State/Province: GU
- Postal Code: 96910
- Property Size: 942 sqm
- Ownership : Fee Simple
- Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
- Zoning : 'A'
- House Size : 4600 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) : 5
- Bathroom(s) : 7
- Stories : 2
- Condition : Excellent
- Year Built : 2022
- Construction : Block Concrete
- Roof : Concrete
- Flooring : Ceramic Tile
- Fence : Concrete
- Utilities : Sewer/Septic
- Laundry : Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed : No Pets Allowed
- Parking : Garage
Market Statistics for Ordot-Chalan Pago, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the serene village of Chalan Pago-Ordot!
Chalan Pago-Ordot is located in the eastern-central part of Guam. The village is small but has a strong community. Most of its topography is filled with many low hills, small valleys, wetlands, and streams. Most residents have been built along these hills and nearby mountains. The area is rich with lush green vegetation such as bamboos, mangroves, palm trees, and local flowers.
Chalan Pago-Ordot is twenty minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. If you are traveling up North, like to Yigo, it would take you twenty five minutes. For those with children, there are a few schools in the village, public and private for all your Childs' needs. If you wish to send your child to DoDea or a school in another village other than Chalan Pago-Ordot, there are bus stops located throughout the village for your child's transportation.
The village is a great place to call home. Chalan Pago-Ordot is known for its peaceful and cozy atmosphere. It is a place for those who love simplicity and relaxation. The island breeze is constant in the village. The people are friendly and welcoming to their neighbors. There are small stores and a supermarket for your convenience. Route 10 goes straight through the village, so driving is fairly easy to get around.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Wednesday 29th of March 2023 09:59 AM