OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Great two story home located in the central part of the island, near Harvest Christian School, Mom & Pop stores, gas stations and other conveniences. 3-bedroom/2.5-bath home with a perimeter fence. Kitchen has been fully renovated with good quality cabinets and granite counter top. Large master bedroom with a walk-in closet. Balconies attached to two of the smaller bedrooms and a large open patio connected to the master bedroom.
List Price : $2450
MLS Number : 19-5024
Type : Single Family For Rent
Style : Tropical
Building/House #: 198
Street Name : Aragon Street
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
House Size : 1650 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 3
Bathroom(s) : 2.5
Stories : 2
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 1993
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Carpet
Fence : Chain Link
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Typhoon Shutters : Metal Panels
Market Statistics for MongMong-Toto-Maite, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the villages of MongMong-Toto-Maite!
The three villages of Mongmong-Toto-Maite compromise one municipality.
Located in central Guam, many residents consider the village to be very quiet and peaceful place
to call home. Mongmong and Toto are generally rural, residential area. MongMong is the most populated
of the three villages. Toto is known for its winding roads and wetlands. Maite is known for its majestic
views of Guam's sunset just off its cliff.
Mongmong-Toto-Maite is seven minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights and also downtown Tamuning;
For those who want to travel down south, like the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita, will take you twenty minutes to get there.
Juan Q. San Miguel Elementary School and Harvest Christian Academy are the only two schools in the village. There are buses
that serve those students who will attend other schools in other villages and DoDea. There are bus stops throughout the village
for your convenience.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Thursday 27th of February 2020 07:41 AM