187 Gutierrez Street, Agana Heights, Guam 96910,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Open kitchen of 128sf+- + dining area of approx. 143sf+-. Home is situated on a corner lot. Seasonal fruit trees (mango, avocado ('alageta') and breadfruit abundant.
Fully fenced with convenient rolling front gate and paved driveway that leads into a double car carport. Stairway leads onto 2nd level consisting of two balconies. One covered (333sf+-) and uncovered 713sf+-
Minutes away from NavHospital, Hagatna's vital commerce & night markets
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 22-1809
Type : Single Family For Rent
Style : tropical
Building/House #: 187
Street Name : Gutierrez
Village: Agana Heights
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : R-1
House Size : 1571 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 4
Bathroom(s) : 3
Stories : 2
Condition : Good
Year Built : 1973
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Ceramic Tile
Fence : Chain Link
ADA Compliance : Unknown
Utilities : Digital Cable
Laundry : Outside
Pets Allowed : Contact Agent
Parking : Carport
Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
# of Ceiling Fans,
Market Statistics for Agana Heights, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Agana Heights!
Agana Heights sits just above the capital city of Hagatna. Agana Heights is situated not too far away from most downtown areas on the island.
It is home to Guam's top leaders and one navy base. The village is largely residential.
The US Naval Hospital is in Agana Heights. The base is situated on a cliff that overlooks that capital of Guam. The Department of Defense Education
Activity's island wide high school, Guam High, is also located on the base. The high school is complete with its own gym, baseball field, pool, and track field.
There are a few military housings offered on the base. For your convenience, there is also a gas station and mini shop for those who can access the base.
Down the road from Naval Hospital is the Governors House. The house is also situated on the side of the hill. The Office of Homeland Security/Civil Defense is
also located next door to the Governors House. Beside the office of Homeland Security, is Fort Agueda. Fort Agueda is a historical park with an overlook area that
outlooks the Philippine Sea and most of northern Guam. There are a few cannons that are still there today that date back to the late 1700s. Many sky watchers make
their way to the lookout at night because it is dark; the lookout is a great place to lay back and watch the stars shoot across the night sky, or just enjoy the city
lights down below.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Tuesday 5th of July 2022 07:13 AM
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE