OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Unit is located in downtown Tumon, walking distance to numbers of restaurants, hotels, shopping mall, and beach!
List Price : $1250
MLS Number : 21-4158
Type : Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
Style : Condominium
Building/House #: 155
Street Name : Tun Joaquin Santos Lane
- Building Name: Pacific Villa
- Apt/Unit #: 304
Postal Code: 96913
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : R-2
House Size : 750 sq ft
Unit is on Floor # : 3
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 1
Stories : 3
Condition : Good
Year Built : 1979
Construction : Block Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Carpet
Fence : Partial
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Laundry : Coin Operated
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts,
and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few
residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island.
The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the
Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians
that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores.
The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract
many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co.,
Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known
worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered
all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Thursday 20th of January 2022 11:48 PM