Pacific Towers Condo-Tamuning 144 Mall Street C805, Tamuning, Guam 96913,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
This 2bd/1ba is newly painted with new appliances. Maximum is 4 people. Centrally located in Tamuning. Complex has great amenities such as swimming pool, security with CCTV's, laundry mat, mail delivery. Walking distance to shopping centers, restaurants and so much more. Water and trash included. One assigned parking. Section 8 accepted with full security deposit and good references.
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 21-4273
Type : Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
Style : Condominium
Building/House #: 144
Street Name : Mall Street
- Building Name: Pacific Towers Condo-Tamuning
- Apt/Unit #: C805
Postal Code: 96913
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : R-2
House Size : 739 sq ft
Unit is on Floor # : 8
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 1
Stories : 8
Condition : Good
Year Built : 1975
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Ceramic Tile
Fence : Chain Link
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Laundry : Coin Operated
Pets Allowed : No Pets Allowed
Parking : Total # Designated Parking Spaces
Lease Details : Section 8 Voucher Accepted
Backup Generator : Partial
Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
Mail Delivery,Pavillion/BBQ Area,Playground Area,Pool,Security Guard,
Market Statistics for Tamuning, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tamuning!
Tamuning, the "downtown district" of Guam, is located in the central part of the island. The village is probably the most
advanced village on Guam. Some may not even call it a village, but more of a city.
Tamuning is evenly close to both the AAFB and the NEX, with about a twenty minute drive each way. The traffic is steady
throughout the day. Guam's main highway Marine Drive runs straight through the village. Because Marine Drive is so near in
Tamuning, getting to places should not be a hassle.
There are many places to see and explore. The Guam Premiere Outlet in Tamuning is one of Guam's most popular shopping
outlets that are filled with many retail stores. Its food court has a wide selection of cuisine for all your cravings.
The Guam Premiere Outlet also has a movie theatre that always has the latest shows available for you and your family.
Guam's very own Ross is located in the outlet as well. Down the road from GPO, the village is home to the world's largest KMART.
For those who want to cool down from the island heat may want to stop by Guam's largest waterpark, the Onward Beach Resort & Waterpark;
complete with a wave pool, a lazy river, Jacuzzi, slides, and a baby pool.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Friday 12th of August 2022 09:18 AM