OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Upgraded and well maintained Spring Hill subdivision home, and you'll recognize it from the moment you enter! 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths, with beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances and separate ground floor office. The house and large yard are complete fenced with sliding gate, 20KW generator, covered parking all located less than 10 minutes from Anderson Air force Base. Pet friendly Environment When looking, don't pass this up!
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 22-1574
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 135
Street Name : Chalan Dok Dok
Postal Code: 96929
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : PUD
House Size : 1950 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 3
Bathroom(s) : 2.5
Stories : 2
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 1990
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Carpet
Fence : Concrete
Utilities : Electricity
Laundry : Laundry Closet
Pets Allowed : Contact Agent
Parking : Carport
Backup Generator : Full
Typhoon Shutters : Wood
Market Statistics for Yigo, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Buenas! Welcome to the village of Yigo.
Yigo is the largest and northernmost village of Guam. Yigo is home to
the Andersen Air Force Base. The base takes up most of its area, but there
is still plenty of activities to do and sights to see, such as swimming in
the crystal waters of the its beaches.
It is a five minute drive to the AAFB from the border of Yigo and Dededo. If you want to travel
to downtown to the nearest shopping mall, Micronesian Mall in Dededo, it will take a little less
than fifteen minutes.
Looking for a school for your child? If you are in the military, DoDea offers you an elementary
school and middle school in the Andersen Air Force Base. For those looking for a public school, there
is Simon Sanchez High School located in the center of the village, F.B Leon Guerrero Middle School,
and Upi or Machanaonao Elementary Schools. There are also a few private schools in the area that are
also available in Yigo for your child.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Tuesday 4th of October 2022 07:49 PM