135 Agao Street, Mangilao, Guam 96913,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
This Gorgeous, Unique, Elegant, Executive House for lease is located in Latte Heights Mangilao. This dream house can be your home away from home with 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath & has high end finishes through out the house. High quality Aluminum Trellis, windows & doors have added vital look of its outer appearance. The home offers unique, distinguished LED lighting fixtures. They have made each corner of the house a focal point. Must see to appreciated. Call your ideal REALTOR today for showing.
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 21-4238
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 135
Street Name : Agao
Postal Code: 96913
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
Zoning : A
House Size : 2372 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 4
Bathroom(s) : 3
Stories : 1
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 2021
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Ceramic Tile
Fence : Full
Utilities : Sewer/Septic
Laundry : Laundry Room
Pets Allowed : Contact Agent
Parking : Carport
Market Statistics for Mangilao, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Mangilao
Mangilao is the capital for Guam's Education. The village is located in the
central part of the island. It is mostly made up of residential houses and apartments.
Though there are no shopping outlets, there are many businesses also located in the village.
More than 6,000 people who are not from the village travel to Mangilao daily for work.
The village is a twenty minute, more or less, drive away from both the AAFB up north and NEX down south.
Mangilao takes a lot of pride in their village and island. When you drive, you will notice a few walls along
the main roads that are painted with bright beautiful masterpieces. Mangilao shows off their pride through
the University's young talented artists that paint murals on the side of walls on the main highway.
Mangilao is home to two main collegiate schools on Guam. The University of Guam and the Guam Community
College, and are both a five minute drive away from each other. Many who continue on to higher education
from grad school attend the institutions; a few students are from the Micronesian Islands, such as Chuuk or Palau.
Due to the schools and many homes, Mangilao is a mixing pot of diversity. This is great because you get to meet
and experience the different types of culture that the Marianas have to show you.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Thursday 26th of May 2022 04:27 AM