134 Bella Court, Mangilao, Guam 96913, $4,400
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all the paperwork.
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the rental YOU like!
Our Free Services
Last Updated March - 18 - 2023
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
A modern newly built two stories with unique style house with spacious and open floor plan, located in a central gated compound area near Mangilao Guam Community College. It features 4 bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms, including a walk-in closet and a commodious ensuite bathrooms with a jacuzzi. It comes with a 13KW net metering solar power system that can help reduce your household cost. It equips with a walk-in pantry in the kitchen and waterfall counter island that can entertains with your guest. Water softener, reverse osmosis water filter connecting to the kitchen....Lots of storage space...and a big yard at the back. You must come in person to appreciate this ''WOW'' house. This gated compound has a total of 9 units of single houses but only two newly built are available now.
- List Price : $4400
- MLS Number : 23-513
- Status : Taken
- Type : Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 134
- Street Name : Bella Court
- Village: Mangilao
- State/Province: GU
- Postal Code: 96913
- Ownership : Fee Simple
- Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
- Zoning : R-2
- House Size : 2700 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) : 4
- Bathroom(s) : 3.5
- Stories : 2
- Condition : Excellent
- Year Built : 2022
- Construction : Block Concrete
- Roof : Concrete
- Flooring : Ceramic Tile
- Fence : Full
- Utilities : Sewer/Septic
- Laundry : Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed : Contact Agent
- Parking : Garage
- Other : # of Ceiling Fans,
Market Statistics for Mangilao, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Mangilao
Mangilao is the capital for Guam's Education. The village is located in the central part of the island. It is mostly made up of residential houses and apartments. Though there are no shopping outlets, there are many businesses also located in the village. More than 6,000 people who are not from the village travel to Mangilao daily for work.
The village is a twenty minute, more or less, drive away from both the AAFB up north and NEX down south. Mangilao takes a lot of pride in their village and island. When you drive, you will notice a few walls along the main roads that are painted with bright beautiful masterpieces. Mangilao shows off their pride through the University's young talented artists that paint murals on the side of walls on the main highway.
Mangilao is home to two main collegiate schools on Guam. The University of Guam and the Guam Community College, and are both a five minute drive away from each other. Many who continue on to higher education from grad school attend the institutions; a few students are from the Micronesian Islands, such as Chuuk or Palau. Due to the schools and many homes, Mangilao is a mixing pot of diversity. This is great because you get to meet and experience the different types of culture that the Marianas have to show you.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Wednesday 29th of March 2023 09:43 AM
1992 Route 15, Mangilao, Guam 96913
503 Dairy Road, Mangilao, Guam 96913
131 Lilac CT, Mangilao, Guam 96913
308B Marine Lab Road, Mangilao, Guam 96913
176 Gardena, Mangilao, Guam 96913
108 Corten Torres Street, Mangilao, Guam 96913
424 Adacao Street, Mangilao, Guam 96913
152 Mangga Lane, Mangilao, Guam 96913
228 Kahit St, Mangilao, Guam 96913