OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Newly renovated house for rent Section 8 okay Owner is renovating house so there are still items in the kitchen. 1. two months security deposit to be paid in full upon lease signing. 2. no pets. 3. $40 credit check fee non refundable 4. references must be provided from previous landlord 5.no multiple families to live in the house 6. you know the rest/
List Price : $2200
MLS Number : 19-3434
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 122
Street Name : Dadig
Postal Code: 96915
Property Size: 510 sqm
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
House Size : 1246 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 4
Bathroom(s) : 2.5
Stories : 1
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 1982
Market Statistics for Agat, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Agat!
Agat is quietly tucked away in the southern part of Guam. This quiet village is known for its amazing coastline and history.
Many who call home in the village live a much eased life after the days work, away from all the hustle and bustle. Its shores are
embellished with Guam's beauty; the palm trees, its marine life, and parks are surely an eye catcher. Its sunsets are unlike anything
you have witnessed before.
Agat is seven minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. To get to the US Naval Hospital in Agana will only take you eighteen minutes.
Route 2 runs right along the coastal side of the village so there is hardly any traffic in the village. There are a few elementary schools and middle schools,
both private and public, which are located in the village. Public school bus transportation is available. Unfortunately, there are no bus stops in Agat for
children who will be attending DoDea.
Agat is filled with nature. Its waters are rich with marine life. The Agat Small Boat Marina is a facility for docking small boats.
Many of the boats are chart boats that take you out onto Hap's Reef. Hap's Reef is famous for spotting pilot whales. Many divers and
snorkelers travel to Agat's beaches because of its abundance in marine life. Fishermen can be seen from standing on the side of the roads
selling live octopus and fishes.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Thursday 28th of May 2020 09:59 PM