OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Corner home located in the village of Sinajana with beautiful city lights and partial ocean view! Marble finishing throughout the home, master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet, with a separate room, great for a baby nursery. Just minutes away from our capital of the island Hagatna and Naval Hospital. Close to parks, shopping, restaurants and movie theaters. House is ready for you and your family to move in. Fully fenced in yard for the safety of your kids and pets running and playing in the yard.
List Price : $2350
MLS Number : 21-592
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 112
Street Name : Chalan Macajana
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
House Size : 1700 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 3
Bathroom(s) : 2
Stories : 1
Condition : Very Good
Year Built : 1985
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Carpet
Fence : Full
Utilities : Electricity
Laundry : Inside
Market Statistics for Sinajana, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Sinajana!
Sinajana is just up the hill of Hagatna. This village is known for its sidewalks
that cover the entire village. It is made up of mostly residential areas, with a few
small convenience stores throughout. Its population is estimated at 3,000 residents.
Sinajana is surely a great place for any growing family.
Sinajana is five minutes away from the U.S Naval Hospital in Agana Heights.
For those who want to travel up north like Dededo would most likely take you
fifteen minutes. There are two main schools located in the village: Carlos L.
Taitano Elementaru School, a public school, and Bi Baumgartnr Memorial School,
a private Catholic school. For those students who will be attending other schools
outside the village, such as a public high school or DoDea, there are bus stops
located around the village for all your conveniences.
Take some time for an outdoor adventure in Sinajana. The Sinajana Community
Center house the Senior Citizen Recreational Center, the Chief Hurao Chamoru
Cultural Camp, and sports facilities for basketball and baseball - great opportunity
to spend some time with the family. Since there are sidewalks at every corner of the
village, it is a great place to go for a morning run or evening walk. There is hardly
any traffic deep in the village so it is very peaceful and quiet.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Sunday 20th of June 2021 09:59 PM