110 Matthew Court, Santa Rita, Guam 96915, $6,600
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all the paperwork.
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the rental YOU like!
Our Free Services
Last Updated March - 10 - 2023
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
Breathtaking panoramic ocean views, and tranquil surroundings make this house an amazing unit for lease. Spacious 4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths, Open concept living dinning kitchen and built with every attention to detail. A place to get away from it all, after a long day at work. Must see to appreciate, Call your Ideal Agent for Showing!!!
- List Price : $6600
- MLS Number : 23-967
- Status : Active
- Type : Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 110
- Street Name : Matthew
- Village: Santa Rita
- State/Province: GU
- Postal Code: 96915
- Ownership : Fee Simple
- Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
- Zoning : 'A'
- House Size : 3534 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) : 4
- Bathroom(s) : 4
- Stories : 3
- Condition : Excellent
- Year Built : 2022
- Construction : Concrete
- Fence : Concrete
- Utilities : Sewer/Septic
- Laundry : Inside
- Pets : Contact Agent
- Parking : Garage
Market Statistics for Santa Rita, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Santa Rita!
This quiet village is nestled in the southern part of Guam. It is one of the smallest villages on the island, if you exclude the US Navy Exchange.
The Navy Exchange is in Santa Rita. The Navy Exchange offers military housings, shopping outlets, a gas station, elementary/middle school, and more. If you live outside its gates, but still stay in Santa Rita, your drive to and from shouldn't take you more than ten minutes. There are buses that do serve students outside the base. Guam largest public high school, Southern High School, is also in Santa Rita. Near to Southern High School is the Harry S. Truman Elementary School.
It is the simple living. Not only is Santa Rita one of the quietest and smallest villages on the island, it is also one of the least modernized villages on Guam. D's Corner Store and Santa Rita store are the only two stores located in the village, along with one video store the Santa Rita Video Store. The village is surrounded by natural water sources, and shares it with the villages of Talofofo, Yona, and Agat.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Tuesday 30th of May 2023 08:14 AM
195 Matthew Court, Santa Rita, Guam 96915
162 Juan M Cruz, Santa Rita, Guam 96915