108 Biradan Tika Street, Asan, Guam 96910,
OUR FREE SERVICES FOR RENTERS
- Request Info – Get FREE additional info on this home or ask us a specific question.
- Schedule Tour – Take a FREE tour of this home.
- Selecting this rental – If this rental is for you, we can negotiate the best deal for you and take care of all
KEEP IN MIND
- The owner has an agent, why not you. We can look out for you and find the best rental at the best price.
- Our services are FREE for renters, because we get compensated by the owner of the rental YOU choose. So pick the
rental YOU like!
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our services are free for all Renters!
Here is how it works
- We help you find available Guam Rentals to see.
- We pick you up (or meet you) to take you to see your selected Guam Rentals.
- You decide on a Guam Rental you like.
- After we move you in, the Landlord pays us a commission.
So our services are completely free for YOU(the Renter).
2 story home with humanistic design and splendid quality in Asan. HIGHEND FEATURES: Mahogany solid wood kitchen cabinets/island with granite countertop; Fully Fenced & Gated; AI-Phone hands free color intercom; RO water purifier, Nice window curtains; 2 Central AC units; Auto entry 2 car garage; GE whole house filtration filter; Call your favorite Realtor today for a showing!
List Price : Unavailable
MLS Number : 21-1545
Type : Single Family For Rent
Building/House #: 108
Street Name : Biradan Tika
Postal Code: 96910
Ownership : Fee Simple
Flood Zone: UNKNOWN
- Access: Paved
House Size : 2400 sq ft
Bedroom(s) : 4
Bathroom(s) : 3
Stories : 2
Condition : Excellent
Year Built : 2010
Construction : Concrete
Roof : Concrete
Flooring : Porcelain
Fence : Chain Link
Utilities : Electricity
Laundry : Inside
Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
# of Ceiling Fans,
Market Statistics for Asan, GU
Condo/TH For Rent
Homes For Rent
Land/Lots For Rent
About the Area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Asan-Maina!
Asan-Maina is located in the southern part of Guam. The area is quite large so it is commonly broken down into
two portions the main village along the coast is Asan, and its neighboring community between Nimitz Hill and Agana
Heights is called Maina.
This fairly modern-looking suburban village is pleasant. Its land sits partly on the hillside of Nimitz Hill and partly on the flat land below it,
near the sea. Many houses are built on the hillside, and a very few near the sea.
The village is five minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. To get to Navy Exchange in Santa Rita will take you nine minutes.
If you want to travel to the central, downtown area of Tamuning, it would take you about ten minutes. There are no schools located in the village,
but there are buses that do stop in the Asan-Maina. The buses serve all students who will be attending DoDea schools, public school, and private
schools in other villages. Route 1, commonly referred to as Marine Drive, passes right on the side of Asan so it is fairly easy to get through
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS.
Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online,
tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure
out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing
on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Friday 24th of September 2021 06:33 AM
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE